The 4 Star Clanree Hotel, one of the popular hotels in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, is situated just outside Letterkenny town in beautiful county Donegal. You can easily walk the short distance to the town centre, or its just 5 minutes by car or taxi.
Tidiest Town in Ireland - Winner 2015
Letterkenny has been awarded the national Tidiest Town award which is a coveted award. The Co Donegal town was in October named best of the 862 towns and villages in the country that entered this year’s SuperValu National TidyTowns competition.
Driving to Letterkenny
Driving Directions from Dublin
- Follow the N2 north (A5 in Northern Ireland) as far as Strabane
- At the Lifford Roundabout take 2nd exit onto A38/Lifford Road
- Crossing back into Ireland the A38 becomes N14
- Follow signs towards Letterkenny
- Hotel is 2km before Letterkenny off the Dry Arch Roundabout
Driving Directions from Belfast
- Follow the M2/M22 west to Londonderry
- Bypass Derry following the A514/A515
- At the roundabout take 2nd exit onto Buncrana Rd/A2 (becomes N13 crossing the border)
- Continue following N13 and signs for Letterkenny
- Approx 2km before Letterkenny at the Dry Arch Roundabout you will see hotel on your left
Offering regular direct services from London Stanstead, Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool and Manchester, the City of Derry Airport is only 30 minutes drive from the Clanree Hotel with major car hire desks at the airport.